Posted by Dr Sam, On 20 Mar, 2023 | Updated On 30 May, 2023 No Comments »
|Main Ingredients||Sardine, Pasta, Canola Oil, Tomato|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Nutrition||Calories – 1500 Kcal, Protein – 67.5 g, Fat – 20.7 g, Carb – 260.93. See Nutrition Details|
|Suitable For||Adult Dog with Esophagitis, Gastric Motility Disorders and Skin Conditions|
- Sardine – canned: 110 gram
- Pasta – uncooked: 336 gram
- Canola Oil: One and half teaspoons
- Tomato – Ripe, Red, Raw: 100 gram
- Celery – coarsely chopped: 50 gram
- Carrot – coarsely chopped: 50 gram
- Broccoli – coarsely chopped: 50 gram
Use kitchen scale to measure your ingredients. If you need to get one, check this out on Amazon.
- Eggshell Powder – 2 teaspoons See how to make eggshell powder for your dog
- Kelp – 1/5 teaspoon (a pinch) Get kelp on Amazon
- Vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Pumpkin Seed Powder: 1 tablespoon Get pumpkin seed powder on Amazon
Break sardine into pieces (as many pieces as possible).
Blend the tomatoes into paste. Get blender on Amazon
Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the blended tomato and bring to boil at high heat – (212°F) 100°C , then reduce heat to low – 185°F (85°C) and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the fish, celery, carrot, broccoli and all the supplements, and cook for additional 5 minutes.
Cook the pasta according to instructions on the pack.
Drain the pasta, add it to the sauce and stir.
Simmer for another 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool. Put in the fridge till using.
It’s recommended you divide the daily portion of your adult dog into two and feed her at intervals.
Note: This recipe is 1500 Kcal. Ensure you know your dog daily energy requirement (DER) to know the portion of this recipe you need and feed her.
Please Share with Your Friends/Followers
Do you have question or opinion about this post? Make it in the comment below.
Cook for Your Dog, Care for Your Dog, Subscribe Today!
Related Homemade Dog Recipes
Previous Post: « 6 Factors that Determine Your Dog Daily Energy Requirement